FNF Black Hole Sun Acan

  • Thread starter Thread starter ddiver
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here is an updated shot of my FNF Black Hole Sun Acan. This is by far my favorite LPS and love the way it has been coloring up under then new lighting. I just wish I can get the camera to capture the full depth of all its colors.

DSC02738.jpg


DSC02746.jpg
 
Im sure missing my fnf bhs guy I sold em too lost em and I dont see many of the reefers on this thread participating on the forums lately
 
Miss mine a ton. Jermey who posted above u has the largest colony I know of. He's one of the last original owners to still have it also:(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new