Follow up for ticket 6345

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My KHD leaked on 11/2. I created a ticket and got the auto reply shortly thereafter. It's now been 8 days without a response and the system won't let me log in. Am I just being left out to dry like my KHD or did I slip through the cracks?

I must admit, after the difficulty setting it up, terrible app functionality, clunky ticket system (and current lack of response), I find myself regretting my decision to go with GHL for alk monitoring.

(I'm super testy today and trying to be nice because it's just a ton of stressors stacking up. My KHD is one of them, and I apologize if I let some sass through my keyboard.)

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always use the guest inlog The same name as when I create the ticket and my e-mail

1668089889934.png

Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
Breadman03

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, @Lasse. That’s what wasn’t working for me and I never received an email notification about a reply. The link in the initial auto reply actually took me to my ticket instead of the login screen today and there’s a reply from minutes after my initial contact. I’ll edit my initial post since they did respond quickly, but there must have been an issue with me getting notifications somewhere. Maybe it was on my end, maybe it wasnt.

ETA: missed the edit window by moments

EDIT: Vinny replied within minutes, but I never received a notification and I couldn’t view my ticket with the auto-replied link because my guest login wasn’t being accepted.

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EDIT: Vinny replied within minutes, but I never received a notification and I couldn’t view my ticket with the auto-replied link because my guest login wasn’t being accepted.
@Vinny@GHLUSA I thought that only I had problems with this - I get this when I try to log in from the auto replied link
1668100889346.png

I do not use the autogenerated link anymore - I go directly to the inlog window throug GHL:s homepage. If I do that - I´m able to log in

Sincerely Lasse

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Vinny@GHLUSA I thought that only I had problems with this - I get this when I try to log in from the auto replied link
1668100889346.png

I do not use the autogenerated link anymore - I go directly to the inlog window throug GHL:s homepage. If I do that - I´m able to log in

Sincerely Lasse
The team is looking into this.

OP
OP
Breadman03

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The team is looking into this.
Also, thank you for the super fast response to my original ticket, literally within minutes. I just never got notified about it.

Something, presumably a cat, knocked my KHD off of the shelf it was drying on and broke it so I'll just log another ticket when I've go the time to sit down and look it over.

I'd also like to apologize again as my post was a bit snippy. Y'all have been good at taking care of the tickets, though the system is a bit clunky. The only real frustration I've had is the GUI and I wish it would be improved, particularly the ability to connect remotely, as I would DISPLAY a Profilux instead of keeping it tucked between the joists in my basement. ;)

Fisherman Joe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Having recent has a very similar experience I can say that be prepared to be ignored. Considering what the GHL equipment costs, you expect good customer service. If you find it let me know, but I won’t hold my breath.

OP
OP
Breadman03

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Having recent has a very similar experience I can say that be prepared to be ignored. Considering what the GHL equipment costs, you expect good customer service. If you find it let me know, but I won’t hold my breath.

They did help me out pretty quickly when the pH probe died shortly after purchase, and they did reply very quickly to my initial ticket. My issue there is a combination of my login not working to be able to manually check (since resolved, may be a glitch they fixed) and having not received a notification of their reply. I'm sorry you haven't had a good experience and hope I get mine straightened out when I have the time.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back