For the Meat Coral Addicts

Shipping
YES shipping is available
Alright even though @Gtinnel technically won. He has decided to pass it on to the next person. Who will it be?
Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA
Ill take it !
 
Have to buy a ton of Christmas presents this month so gifts to myself (aka corals) wait until after haha.
Exactly why you should take a gift card that doesn’t expire! However I don’t mean to be pushy just figured it can’t hurt you :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new