Forum Newbie

TheHoff88

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2020
Messages
14
Reaction score
19
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the forum scene. I have had saltwater tanks for many years. Just completely stripped, upgraded and restarted my 225g acrylic. Hoping with new technology and more patience in my older yrs., I won't run into some of the problems of the past. Taking it slow and trying to do it right the first time. System info: 36g DIY sump/sock/refugium, Apex w/ATO, Auto feed,Octo Regal 200-INT, Current 72 in (12) bulb T5 with (6) retro LED Actinic and (2) Maxspect 350XL Gyre pumps for circulation. Also have a small HO refugium to house some chaeto and pods. Just started adding fish 3 wks. Ago. Wish me luck!!
 
Welcome to R2R!!! It sounds like you have a lot of great parts - I look forward to seeing pictures!

Clownfish.gif
 
New to the forum scene. I have had saltwater tanks for many years. Just completely stripped, upgraded and restarted my 225g acrylic. Hoping with new technology and more patience in my older yrs., I won't run into some of the problems of the past. Taking it slow and trying to do it right the first time. System info: 36g DIY sump/sock/refugium, Apex w/ATO, Auto feed,Octo Regal 200-INT, Current 72 in (12) bulb T5 with (6) retro LED Actinic and (2) Maxspect 350XL Gyre pumps for circulation. Also have a small HO refugium to house some chaeto and pods. Just started adding fish 3 wks. Ago. Wish me luck!!
Welcome to R2R
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new