Found a skeleton...

jmerideth1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Messages
103
Reaction score
92
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20170124_211137.jpg

Found this in a tank I rescued.....I'm wondering if anyone knows what this might be. I wouldn't mind getting a living one....
 
Wow, that's so pretty for skeleton! I'd like a chunk for my bookcase that holds the qt tank!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new