Found this clam on my zoa

SpaceInvader98

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2019
Messages
107
Reaction score
57
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG-20200221-WA0094.jpg

How do I know if it's dead or not? And any info about it ?
 
poke it, if it closes up immediately then its alive.
It did close up. Now I know it's alive thanks. But when it opened it opened just like in the picture I posted. What do I expect from it? Will it open all the way up? Do I have to feed it? Id? Thanks
 
not sure if it'll open up too much, but it may. you may see it's siphon poking out when it opens up.

I feed phyto everyday but I don't really know if that's helping
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new