Four Ecotech Radion XR15 G5 Pro

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

trmiv

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2011
Messages
975
Reaction score
837
Location
Orlando, FL
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
ALL SOLD

Four Ecotech Radion G5 XR15 Pros with rms sliders. Mid 2021 manufacturing dates on all of them. They were all initially put into service in mid-2021 to late 2021 as I got them at different times. All purchased new and I’m the original owner. They were run around 65-70% most of the time, but I ran low cool/warm white as I like a bluer tank. No burnt out diodes in any of them. I also just took the top covers off and totally cleaned the heat sinks and fans, so they are ready to go.

Three of them have the original box, but I can’t find it for the fourth.

$300 each local pickup in Windermere, FL. $320 shipped each (if shipping ends up less than $20, I’ll charge the lower amount). Open to reasonable offers.

$1100 for all four local pickup or $1140 shipped.



IMG_2440.jpeg
IMG_2442.jpeg
IMG_2441.jpeg
IMG_2439.jpeg
IMG_2443.jpeg
IMG_2449.jpeg
IMG_2450.jpeg
IMG_2451.jpeg
IMG_2452.jpeg
IMG_2438.jpeg IMG_2437.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new