OP
Garth Schafluetzel

Garth Schafluetzel

75 gal mixed tank in work
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i guess i could just go get this girl i know pink camera and save us shipping lol but i swear i will start i thread as soon as i get a camera in my possesion long enought to get the thread going lol.

92GallonReefer

It Is What It Is
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When me and my wife get a new house in a few years she said i can have the basement! I was thinking of something like that, such as a in the wall tank or island center piece. i think it will look nice and would love to see pics when ypu get some .
I travel to chatt often and could bring a cam also.

OP
OP
Garth Schafluetzel

Garth Schafluetzel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if your ever in chatt and want to supply a pic fix for every one you are more than welcome just let me know when lol and this will be an island type so when you walk in the back door you first see the 75 DT and 2 your left will be an island a pic is extrmly nessacary for me to show the set area its very awkward place but totably do able with our imaginations lol

OP
OP
Garth Schafluetzel

Garth Schafluetzel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yup i got the tank for free most the equipment will come for it out of upgrading the 75 and already had 3 rubbermaid tubs so one for the sump wont hurt lol. all in all this should just speeed up my upgrading my other tank and while it settls in get tthis one up and going lol gota feed the addiction some how

92GallonReefer

It Is What It Is
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i feel the same way, we are moving to a condo in a few weeks and told the wife that we needed to get a diff tank to save on room so i go from a 45g to a 92 corner tank

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 64 44.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 47.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.3%
Back