Fox Flame

  • Thread starter Thread starter CJ7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CJ7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2013
Messages
193
Reaction score
45
Location
Nashville, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this from you last year at the Nashville frag swap. Deff my favorite acro. Thanks bud keep bringing the heat!
image.jpg
 
Yours is doing great! Nice:) Mine is still a little twig, but mostly because I had a near tank disaster and its recovering now. This is a very unique coral though, so I can't wait to have a colony of it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new