Frag ID

Turbinara can plate and encrust
Mine has. It has formed itself over a round-like rock and now has that shape in the center

360g corals6.jpg
 
Echinopora. I get it confused too! Lol
Gotcha, yeah I'm not super adept with the chalices, I cant tell oxypora from mycedium etc etc. Never got into the chalice corals, but there are some wicked looking ones out there!
 
Gotcha, yeah I'm not super adept with the chalices, I cant tell oxypora from mycedium etc etc. Never got into the chalice corals, but there are some wicked looking ones out there!
I love LPS and chalice corals. My favorite oxypora was the ORA easter egg. I have a hard time keeping up man.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new