• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Frag pack

storrisch

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$250 shipped
Overnight shipping through FedEx.

1/2" Tyree Purple Unknown

Quarter size Tyree Idaho Grape

3/4" Miami Orchid

5 polyps Tubs Blues

7 polyps Bam Bams

6 polyps Pink Zoas

1" Green Nepthea

6-10 polyps Orange center Brown skirt zoas

shipped after I get back from traveling to CO on the 7th - ??? (most likely before the 13th)

Everything is currently under PC's so the Purple Unknown is browned out but everything else is out in full color. I can get pics when I fly back and I have my camera on me.

shipped from Bloomington, MN

Weetabix7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your price is too high.
I don't mean to be difficult, and I've already spent my Christmas money so I'm not trying to get you to lower this for me.
I just don't think you'll be able to sell this pack at this price, esp without pics and one of the corals being browned out.

OP
OP
S

storrisch

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry guys. It has been hectic at work and home w/ after xmas sales and getting ready to travel. I am going to redo the rock work in the tank tonight and do a fair amount of lacking maintenance before I leave on Monday so my wife can just put in a tiny amount of food while I am gone and make sure everything stays plugged in. I will try to get some pics while rearranging things but I won't get them posted until I get back in town on the night of the 12th. I just wanted to post this up prior to leaving to give prior notice in case someone needed a few weeks to pull together some cash.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.4%
Back