Frag rack for Waterbox?

AB Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which frag racks work best on the waterbox tanks with thicker glass? I have a 230 gallon reef LX, looking to add a few racks but I don't want them falling either with weak magnets.

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I
Which frag racks work best on the waterbox tanks with thicker glass? I have a 230 gallon reef LX, looking to add a few racks but I don't want them falling either with weak magnets.
I recommend the frag racks from zen-reef. Made very well and have upgrade magnet option. Obviously you have to pay the price for quality but I have a mix of 9 of these

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are they usually out of stock?
Yes ever since covid the magnets are harder to get so he has less magnets on hand this is why he then builds them to order because not enough to make stock units and then have someone want something he don’t have. Usually been a couple weeks be be delivered but one time during peek covid about 1-1.5 years ago took 4-6 weeks

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are they usually out of stock?
You could email them to ask about stock and wait times. It these are some of the best I have found with strongest magnet option. My cats like to look at my tank and sometimes do a stretch from the table that is next to tank and when they do they like to come down on magnet on outside and it have never even moved. 5,000$ of acros on that frag rack then 1500 of torches on the rack just under it and I’m never worried

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 172 72.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 42 17.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.1%
Back