frag racks fs

  • Thread starter Thread starter mfinn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2006
Messages
14,386
Reaction score
11,382
Location
Olympia, WA.
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I have been making these frag racks for about a year and a half, for local club members.
I stopped making them, and recently someone asked me to make a couple more.
I had to order a minimum amount of eggcrate material and ended up with a few extras.
So these are made with black eggcrate, neodymium magnets and polyester casting resin.
They will hold very well through 1/2" glass/acrylic.
I have 2 diferent sizes.
12-3/8" x 4-1/2" are $21
10-1/4" x 4" are $19

Shipping is extra.

pm me for shipping costs.





fragrack3.jpg
 
pm's answered.
 
Still have a few of these in both sizes.
 
shipping is from the west coast. 98513
 
I don't personally have any of Finn's racks but i have seen many of them in other local reefers tanks. They are great and I plan on begging him to make me one or two when I finish my current build in spring. Bump for a great product
 
I just got one of these yesterday and they are great!! Bump for a great product!!
 
still have a few.
 
i got one today and cant say enough good about it except, I LOVE it.

first off, the packing was brilliant, i didnt expect the rack to be so well packed.
The magnets are really strong so you deff wont have complaints with the rack falling off.
overall A++
Great rack!
 
Great, thank-you.

With the magnets being so strong, the packaging has to be more than normal,

(so the box doesn't get stuck to the side of the mail truck.lol)
 
got my magnets from martin..they are excellent quality and the magnets are really strong and not some cheap bought ones.....these are great for the price and can accomodate many frags....
 
got my magnets from martin..they are excellent quality and the magnets are really strong and not some cheap bought ones.....these are great for the price and can accomodate many frags....



Glad you like them
Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new