Frag tank being born

Rockhead

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
651
Reaction score
231
Location
Chicago
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:
I like it! So wish I had the space to add a frag tank. Great idea to use the space under the steps.
 
Like everything in this hobby take it slow and think things out, I ordered the material precut and glued it all together drilled some holes and BAM I have a frag tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new