Frag tank CUC

Coastie Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
2,318
Reaction score
4,585
Location
West Monroe, LA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What CUC members are best suited for frag tanks. In particular, ones that use eggcrate. My best guess would be smaller snails like dwarf ceriths. What CUC's do y'all have in your frag tanks?
 
I current have
1 mexican turbo snail
4 trochus
10 cerith
6 blue leg hermit
1 emerald crab
1 peppermint shrimp

These are in a 30 frag tank with egg crate and LR
 
I am looking for this same thing. I picked up a six line wrasse yesterday as well. I had to throw my fox face in there for a couple days to mow back the green hair algae. I'm thinking maybe that'll become a lawnmower blenny soon since my fox face has a taste for acans.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new