frags in louisville, KY

Bluegrassreefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2021
Messages
17
Reaction score
11
Location
Louisville
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for someone local to Louisville, KY with frags of millepora, torch, hammer or digi frags for sale. Looking for stuff unavailable at the lfs.
 
I'm also I'm fern creek. What are you looking to get for them?
 
Just bring some stuff over
I’m open to trade
Pm me and I text my address
 
I think I sent you a “pm” not for sure
Let me know if you want to trade tomorrow
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new