Freaking out!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Valgae
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Valgae

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2013
Messages
65
Reaction score
72
Location
Victoria, Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's a crack in the corner of my 210. I honestly don't know when it happened. I did the only thing I can think of and shoved a bunch of silicone in the crack between the glass and frame. I had a full on anxiety attack. (Shakes, rapid breathing, dizziness, nausea) My poor fiance, he's 2 hrs away working and couldn't do anything. I feel so bad for him now. Lol. It's been two hours now. I'm functioning somewhat again. Hopefully it can hold out a couple of weeks till I can get a new tank. This friggin sucks! My first large tank, barely a month old.
20140201_225304.jpg
Any other advice? This tank is level btw.
 
I am barely seeing this nick in the frame. Thinking that m as ybe it gas been there this whole time. Sigh.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new