Free Canister Filters

Vaiodude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few canister filters sitting around the house that I want to get rid of but hate to throw them away if someone can use them.

IMG_7512.JPG

Fluval 304 & 305 Both worked when last used. Impellers started getting noisy if I remember correctly.

Rena xP3 worked when last used. I was having issues with micro bubbles so I upgraded.

PM me if interested.

saltyfilmfolks

Lights! Camera! Reef!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats a great just in case tool and general maintenance and when deep cleaning, tank transfers etc.

carlson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few canister filters sitting around the house that I want to get rid of but hate to throw them away if someone can use them.

IMG_7512.JPG

Fluval 304 & 305 Both worked when last used. Impellers started getting noisy if I remember correctly.

Rena xP3 worked when last used. I was having issues with micro bubbles so I upgraded.

PM me if interested.
I used to have one of those back in the day! I would say they are good in case of an emergency. I could stand the bubbles that get back in the tank and they also don't skim the surface unfortunately.

Renstar

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wonder if you can add media into the canisters and just use it as a reactor instead hmm...

pboutin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@flowflezy Please ignore my ignorance but... I assume you are a CTARS club member in CT even though your profile says different? If you know Jason, sweet! Can you bring it to Sunday's meeting?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 32 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back