• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free Corals

Item Price
Free
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

hadams356

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Free to newbies
Will be doing major cutting if any newbies in Central Florida want some corals. I will be trimming Red Monticap, Green Spongenode, Duncan's, Hammer, Candy Canes (yellow and Kryptonite), Superman mushrooms, RBTA's and maybe some more.

OP
OP
hadams356

hadams356

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Central Forida means I'm not shipping, newbie means someone just starting out in hobby and needing a little help getting started. Not giving away for someone to just turn around and sell. I could Douthat myself. This is a very expensive hobby and would have liked someone to help me out when I got started.

Jesse Sunday

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Central Forida means I'm not shipping, newbie means someone just starting out in hobby and needing a little help getting started. Not giving away for someone to just turn around and sell. I could Douthat myself. This is a very expensive hobby and would have liked someone to help me out when I got started.

That's commendable of you!

Last year, someone helped me out with my first tank by giving me live rock from their tank to start my BioCube. I will forever be grateful to them!

If you find yourself in need of homes for some cuttings and don't have enough takers, I'll gladly "home" them! (I'm just over in 34202, I75 exit 210)

Are you going to @Reefapalooza?

reeffreak911

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats awesome of

Free to newbies

Will be doing major cutting if any newbies in Central Florida want some corals. I will be trimming Red Monticap, Green Spongenode, Duncan's, Hammer, Candy Canes (yellow and Kryptonite), Superman mushrooms, RBTA's and maybe some more.

Thats awesome of you

HiggsUSA

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Free to newbies
Awesome of you. PMd!

OP
OP
hadams356

hadams356

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That's commendable of you!

Last year, someone helped me out with my first tank by giving me live rock from their tank to start my BioCube. I will forever be grateful to them!

If you find yourself in need of homes for some cuttings and don't have enough takers, I'll gladly "home" them! (I'm just over in 34202, I75 exit 210)

Are you going to @Reefapalooza?
Jesse, if you want some corals let me know what you want? Also have Metallic green grass and some zoas. As to Reefpolzza don't know if I'm going.

Jesse Sunday

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Jesse, if you want some corals let me know what you want? Also have Metallic green grass and some zoas. As to Reefpolzza don't know if I'm going.

Honestly I'm still at the stage where I have to google corals to see what they look like. I'll google what you've got and see if my daughter approves of anything! ;) (she of course, wants the pretty ones!)

I want the ones that don't take over a tank and aren't too picky. :)

Jesse Sunday

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Honestly I'm still at the stage where I have to google corals to see what they look like. I'll google what you've got and see if my daughter approves of anything! ;) (she of course, wants the pretty ones!)

I want the ones that don't take over a tank and aren't too picky. :)

@hadams356 , do you happen to have pictures?

KevMurrkin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Free to newbies
Just put my first corals in last week! Tank has been set up for maybe two months. Got some Zoas and a GSP. I’m in north Florida and would appreciate anything you might be able to contribute to the new tank!

Thanks
Kevin

OP
OP
hadams356

hadams356

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just put my first corals in last week! Tank has been set up for maybe two months. Got some Zoas and a GSP. I’m in north Florida and would appreciate anything you might be able to contribute to the new tank!

Thanks
Kevin
Where at in N Florida, I'm about 30 miles north of Orlando. Will be able to give you some

Digimes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Free to newbies
I'm Ocala, trying to build up a 5g home and a 2g office. Would love Duncans and Mushrooms if available.

20240204_111634.jpg

AJQ69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good human!!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 61 74.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back