• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free Corals

Item Price
Free
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available
AAAH IM IN NJ AND THIS WOULD BE GREAT :loudly-crying-face::loudly-crying-face::loudly-crying-face::loudly-crying-face: IM A BIG NEWBIE TOOOOOO
 
I just filled my tank with saltwater today! If possible can I message you in a month or so and see if you have anything?

I’m not a newbie but I’m just starting my 20G again.
 
I'm just getting into corals. I have one which contains only reef safe fish so please PM me because I would love to get into the corals and learn from the community.
 
Awesome guy. Met him today and picked up a beautiful anemone. It's getting nice and settled in.

1000002207.jpg

1000002206.jpg
 
I just filled my tank with saltwater today! If possible can I message you in a month or so and see if you have anything?

I’m not a newbie but I’m just starting my 20G again.
Yes, contact me see if anything left
 
I would be interested. Just started a fluval evo tank. Mom just got me into the hobby. I’m in SW FL. But would be willing to make the drive.
 
Newbie here in CFL! So new my 50g tank is still cycling.
 
Hello I just moved to plant city and had to shut down my 25g cube. So I just started it back up few months ago and would love anything handed down
 
Free to newbies
Will be doing major cutting if any newbies in Central Florida want some corals. I will be trimming Red Monticap, Green Spongenode, Duncan's, Hammer, Candy Canes (yellow and Kryptonite), Superman mushrooms, RBTA's and maybe some more.
Hey Your An Angel! My name is Hernando. I’m from Miami. I’m fairly new in the hobby. Six months in my collection hasn’t really took off yet. I have a little bit of zoas and a little bit of GSP’s! My mother got me into the hobby I haven’t been able to go crazy with my collection as I’m buying what my budget allows I’m in the Florida area willing to drive. Let me know if there’s anything I can pick up and I always promise to take care of them with and genuine love!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new