Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!
So i certifiably a NEWBIE! i actually have my first tank up and running now for about a year. so far only one "almost" crash from overdosing, but i'm running smooth now. would love to PM and get some info. i'm in the orlando area.Free to newbies
Will be doing major cutting if any newbies in Central Florida want some corals. I will be trimming Red Monticap, Green Spongenode, Duncan's, Hammer, Candy Canes (yellow and Kryptonite), Superman mushrooms, RBTA's and maybe some more.
Original post was a yr ago and he said no more ... Sorry budSo i certifiably a NEWBIE! i actually have my first tank up and running now for about a year. so far only one "almost" crash from overdosing, but i'm running smooth now. would love to PM and get some info. i'm in the orlando area.
I am sorry but I am totally lost here. You asked for info but I don't know what you want info on, please enlighten me.So i certifiably a NEWBIE! i actually have my first tank up and running now for about a year. so far only one "almost" crash from overdosing, but i'm running smooth now. would love to PM and get some info. i'm in the orlando area.
If still available I would love somethingFree to newbies
Will be doing major cutting if any newbies in Central Florida want some corals. I will be trimming Red Monticap, Green Spongenode, Duncan's, Hammer, Candy Canes (yellow and Kryptonite), Superman mushrooms, RBTA's and maybe some more.
I’m in Brooksville Florida definitely interestedFree to newbies
Will be doing major cutting if any newbies in Central Florida want some corals. I will be trimming Red Monticap, Green Spongenode, Duncan's, Hammer, Candy Canes (yellow and Kryptonite), Superman mushrooms, RBTA's and maybe some more.
Send me some pics of your tank, size, how long has it's been running? What are you looking for? The post you referenced was from a year ago. 513-266-5889I’m in Brooksville Florida definitely interested
i send u shipping supplies? i pay more than shipping? ;)No shipping