• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free Corals

Item Price
Free
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available
Free to newbies
Will be doing major cutting if any newbies in Central Florida want some corals. I will be trimming Red Monticap, Green Spongenode, Duncan's, Hammer, Candy Canes (yellow and Kryptonite), Superman mushrooms, RBTA's and maybe some more.
So i certifiably a NEWBIE! i actually have my first tank up and running now for about a year. so far only one "almost" crash from overdosing, but i'm running smooth now. would love to PM and get some info. i'm in the orlando area.
 
So i certifiably a NEWBIE! i actually have my first tank up and running now for about a year. so far only one "almost" crash from overdosing, but i'm running smooth now. would love to PM and get some info. i'm in the orlando area.
Original post was a yr ago and he said no more ... Sorry bud
 
So i certifiably a NEWBIE! i actually have my first tank up and running now for about a year. so far only one "almost" crash from overdosing, but i'm running smooth now. would love to PM and get some info. i'm in the orlando area.
I am sorry but I am totally lost here. You asked for info but I don't know what you want info on, please enlighten me.
 
Free to newbies
Will be doing major cutting if any newbies in Central Florida want some corals. I will be trimming Red Monticap, Green Spongenode, Duncan's, Hammer, Candy Canes (yellow and Kryptonite), Superman mushrooms, RBTA's and maybe some more.
If still available I would love something
Im in Deland and can meet you
 
Free to newbies
Will be doing major cutting if any newbies in Central Florida want some corals. I will be trimming Red Monticap, Green Spongenode, Duncan's, Hammer, Candy Canes (yellow and Kryptonite), Superman mushrooms, RBTA's and maybe some more.
I’m in Brooksville Florida definitely interested
 
I’m in Brooksville Florida definitely interested
Send me some pics of your tank, size, how long has it's been running? What are you looking for? The post you referenced was from a year ago. 513-266-5889
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new