FREE FISH!!

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few fish that need homes!! A friend tore his tank down, and I rescued the fish. He gave them to me, but I don't have room for them. The list is 3 engineer gobies, a pair of clowns (ocellaris I think), 2 blue damsels, 1 black and white damsel. I think that is it for right now, but may have a few more if they aren't picked up soon.

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Joker.

If you haven't found a home for the clowns and gobies by this weekend let me know and I will pick them up and put them in my small setup.

Justin Teufel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am very interested in those clowns or gobies. Please let me know!!!

OP
OP
JOKER

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Joker.

If you haven't found a home for the clowns and gobies by this weekend let me know and I will pick them up and put them in my small setup.
The clowns will be fine in a smaller setup, but the engineer are almost full grown around 10".

Justin Teufel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you still interested in gobies??

Hey, so sorry that I wasn't responding. Yes, I am stll interested in the Gobies. I also am interested in the hairy mushroom coral. If you can, please send post pictures here of the gobies and the hairy mushroom. Thanks!

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also have a lawn mower blenny, a few hairy mushroom, and a rock anemone. Let me know if any interest. Thanks
If you still have the lm blenny and the rock flower I will snag them this weekend. Need an LM for my frag tank. Love those guys. The nem, well It is a nem. I cannot say no to even the ugly ones ore hated ones (aipstasia in a jar for example)

OP
OP
JOKER

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, so sorry that I wasn't responding. Yes, I am stll interested in the Gobies. I also am interested in the hairy mushroom coral. If you can, please send post pictures here of the gobies and the hairy mushroom. Thanks!
So you want 2 engineer gobies, and a hairy mushroom? I will try and get a pic tonight or in the morning.

OP
OP
JOKER

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you still have the lm blenny and the rock flower I will snag them this weekend. Need an LM for my frag tank. Love those guys. The nem, well It is a nem. I cannot say no to even the ugly ones ore hated ones (aipstasia in a jar for example)
LM blenny, and rock nem yours if you can get this weekend.

Back