Free Frag from WWC

Alex's Nano Reef

Don't tell my Landlord
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received a complementary free frag from WWC on top of what i ordered with store credit. on the invoice it says Nice Free Frag. there is no true name it just say nice free frag. My first question is how to ID the thing besides waiting for it to open up. Also what's the difference between a nice free frag and a free frag? is there a teir list of the quality of the free frags?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I received a complementary free frag from WWC on top of what i ordered with store credit. on the invoice it says Nice Free Frag. there is no true name it just say nice free frag. My first question is how to ID the thing besides waiting for it to open up. Also what's the difference between a nice free frag and a free frag? is there a teir list of the quality of the free frags?
Post a pic under white lighting and you will soon get an answer

Uriken

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's great! I ordered from them as well before and they gave me a small free rainbow blasto that now 6 months later has 8 more heads on it and growing. Great business in my opinion. Although Tidal Gardens is in my back yard and I somewhat prefer to order with them first to support the local turf. World Wide though I have always enjoyed their corals.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%

Back