• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free: Metal halide complete setups

Item Price
FREE
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

zalick

A cup of water and a dash of salt
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2014
Messages
1,574
Reaction score
1,765
Location
Portland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saved these with the intent of setting up a dedicated frag room someday.

I’d prefer not to ship, but if someone is really interested and wants to pay the actually shipping, I’ll box em up and ship them.

The three lumenmax elite moguls w adjustable ballasts are the stars IMO

all free

location: Portland. Can deliver in Portland area too.

3 LumenMax Elite Mogul reflectors w/ 3 galaxy Selectable watt ballasts for 250 or 400w bulbs - these brand new I believe I bought them from someone who I don’t think had used them. Definitely like new.
2 IceCap dual end reflectors.
3 IceCap 250w ballasts
Vue Technology 250w ballast
2 Reflectors of unknown make
3 Brand new Hamilton bulbs - 10k radium 400w and 2 14k radium 250w

Everything works, last time I used it all.

Hopefully someone can put these to use!
IMG_1234.jpeg IMG_1225.jpeg
 
This has my interest, but I would hate for them to get damaged being shipped to Texas.
 
This is SOOOO tempting but I haven't even put my own old halides to use yet (although I will inevitably do so at some point). Someone is going to score, big time!
 
Would be great for someone who is starting a tank and hasn’t decided on lights yet.

This is your sign.
 
If this was 20 years ago this thread wouldn't last 1 minute.
I’m debating just paying the shipping and taking the offer, but I have no immediate use case for them.
 
Sorry everyone, I was away from my computer. They did not last long and they are already gone to someone local in Portland (The west coast one) :)
 
I saved these with the intent of setting up a dedicated frag room someday.

I’d prefer not to ship, but if someone is really interested and wants to pay the actually shipping, I’ll box em up and ship them.

The three lumenmax elite moguls w adjustable ballasts are the stars IMO

all free

location: Portland. Can deliver in Portland area too.

3 LumenMax Elite Mogul reflectors w/ 3 galaxy Selectable watt ballasts for 250 or 400w bulbs - these brand new I believe I bought them from someone who I don’t think had used them. Definitely like new.
2 IceCap dual end reflectors.
3 IceCap 250w ballasts
Vue Technology 250w ballast
2 Reflectors of unknown make
3 Brand new Hamilton bulbs - 10k radium 400w and 2 14k radium 250w

Everything works, last time I used it all.

Hopefully someone can put these to use!
IMG_1234.jpeg IMG_1225.jpeg
Im really interested. Im setting a new tank. 7 feet long. 2 feet deep. 24 inches tall. Im a MH user. Ive used leds but its not my thing. I preffer the look MH provides
 
If you can ship what would shipping cost to 79938 be? I wouldnt mind laying shipping olus extra.
 
I saved these with the intent of setting up a dedicated frag room someday.

I’d prefer not to ship, but if someone is really interested and wants to pay the actually shipping, I’ll box em up and ship them.

The three lumenmax elite moguls w adjustable ballasts are the stars IMO

all free

location: Portland. Can deliver in Portland area too.

3 LumenMax Elite Mogul reflectors w/ 3 galaxy Selectable watt ballasts for 250 or 400w bulbs - these brand new I believe I bought them from someone who I don’t think had used them. Definitely like new.
2 IceCap dual end reflectors.
3 IceCap 250w ballasts
Vue Technology 250w ballast
2 Reflectors of unknown make
3 Brand new Hamilton bulbs - 10k radium 400w and 2 14k radium 250w

Everything works, last time I used it all.

Hopefully someone can put these to use!
IMG_1234.jpeg IMG_1225.jpeg
I need it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new