! Free!! Test inkbird products

Happy to test. I have 4 reef tanks, two freshwater, and several plant cabinets. :)

We also cook basically 7 days per week due to odd dietary restrictions with my family.
 
Hi Everyone! We offer different products for free testing (household products, BBQ thermometers, vacuums sealer, etc.) :grinning-face:

If you are interested in participating, please post a comment on this thread! We will start a dialog with you to learn more about the list of products to test!

449786371_800943168838399_6367231902511774751_n.jpg
Im interested. I could help out!
 
Sry, the beta program is not currently open in Australia, I will contact you when it starts in the future, thanks for looking
Im in Usa, I have used your products before and would love to help test it out!
 
Hi Everyone! We offer different products for free testing (household products, BBQ thermometers, vacuums sealer, etc.) :grinning-face:

If you are interested in participating, please post a comment on this thread! We will start a dialog with you to learn more about the list of products to test!

449786371_800943168838399_6367231902511774751_n.jpg
Interested!
 
Ahem. I don’t feel like what they ’re offering is “testing” in any traditional sense. They’re buying reviews. Here’s the start of the PM you get:

*******
Greeting,

Thank you for your interest in the test program,We utilize Amazon as our platform, and our product testing is designed to collect real customer reviews in order to improve our products in the future. Would you prefer a refund option for our free testing program?

Let me start by describing it. The program is simple: testers need to purchase a product on and submit a user experience review (it doesn't need to be too long or detailed), and we'll refund the produce price to the tester via PayPal. Are you okay with testing for a refund?
********

No, I’m not ok with it. I expected better from this company.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new