Freind or Foe? possible fire worm.

Herbie's Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2023
Messages
210
Reaction score
141
Location
United States of America
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased some live rock from KP aquatics about 3 weeks ago and was trying to spot and catch a possible gorilla crab but I found this instead. I think it is a fire worm but not sure as it could maybe be a bristle worm too. Anyone have any ideas? Sorry for the loud noise in the video it is the mp40, I believe that I have a warranty ticket with ecotech right now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new