Fresh LIVE Phyto 8-Species Blend – FREE SHIPPING

Madison Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to leave you a positive feedback. I bought phyto three times and every time I ordered the quality of phyto was excellent. Communication and customer service were perfect. Currently feeding them to my newly acquired clams in QT. These small clams definitely benefit from your phyto!
20240228_133419.jpg

AquaLogic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick question, the tank I want to seed with pods isn't quite done cycling. What's the best way to keep them alive and happy until it is ready?

Madison Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick question, the tank I want to seed with pods isn't quite done cycling. What's the best way to keep them alive and happy until it is ready?
I'm not the owner of the thread, but you might want to keep some in separate container and feed them with phyto to keep it going!

AJQ69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have receved an email with the tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. We will harvest on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.
Interested in creating an order on pods and phyto, please pm the details.
Thnxs

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

Hello! Madison Reef is exactly right. Transfer them to a larger container with more saltwater - tank water would be fine - and give them some phyto. A bubble or two per second of air wouldn't hurt either. They should be fine like that for as long as you need.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just wanted to leave you a positive feedback. I bought phyto three times and every time I ordered the quality of phyto was excellent. Communication and customer service were perfect. Currently feeding them to my newly acquired clams in QT. These small clams definitely benefit from your phyto!
20240228_133419.jpg

Thanks for the kind words! I really appreciate it, and I am very happy that you are pleased. Good luck with the clams. They look great!

Madison Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the kind words! I really appreciate it, and I am very happy that you are pleased. Good luck with the clams. They look great!
Thank you for your excellent product! The maxima on the right is definitely happy as it can be, but I am not sure about hippopus. It seems to be a not so great batch, as I already lost one out of two and there are other members losing clams from this batch. I really hope that your live phyto could save my clam. fingers crossed. I will keep it updated! Much appreciated!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thank you for your excellent product! The maxima on the right is definitely happy as it can be, but I am not sure about hippopus. It seems to be a not so great batch, as I already lost one out of two and there are other members losing clams from this batch. I really hope that your live phyto could save my clam. fingers crossed. I will keep it updated! Much appreciated!

Good luck! I thought maybe it was just a little out of focus. I hope it makes a good recovery.

AquaLogic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! Madison Reef is exactly right. Transfer them to a larger container with more saltwater - tank water would be fine - and give them some phyto. A bubble or two per second of air wouldn't hurt either. They should be fine like that for as long as you need.
Ok great, thanks! I can do that! Do they need to be kept a certain temp?

Last edited:

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've used this seller on and off for multiple years. Their product has only gotten better with time and is really one of the best priced products put there. Even if it wasn't one of the best prices the product is fantastic and I would still be loyal.

The change in dosing my tank does so many weird things its really hard to explain how beneficial it has become. Of course it is food and blah blah blah but it also seems to cut down on my unwanted algae growth as well. It's like the phyto helps out compete things I don't want. It has become realistically my favorite thing to put in my tank put of all the witchcraft people try to sell us. This is the voodoo that actually helps my tank.

Just wanted to say thanks as always and put out a good review before my phyto comes in tomorrow.

Also had one leak in the mail once so the mail service wouldn't deliver. The seller sent out a new one right away. But if you have a weird green liquid explode in a package and go ask the post office where your package is be aware they are going to ask you some weird questions. Luckily my mail people were like Cool! You have a reef tank! Or it would have been an even weirder day!

Thanks Dave I appreciate all you do!

Madison Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The change in dosing my tank does so many weird things its really hard to explain how beneficial it has become. Of course it is food and blah blah blah but it also seems to cut down on my unwanted algae growth as well. It's like the phyto helps out compete things I don't want.

Also had one leak in the mail once so the mail service wouldn't deliver. The seller sent out a new one right away.
It's not voodoo magic. It is well documented and should be found on reef2reef.
Just wanted to add on your comment that the seller makes transaction stress free. I ordered clams and they all died before he could send me phyto. He offered me to refund right away.

I never had mine leak before but it always comes in crooked in one corner. Always the same spot lol.

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not voodoo magic. It is well documented and should be found on reef2reef.
Just wanted to add on your comment that the seller makes transaction stress free. I ordered clams and they all died before he could send me phyto. He offered me to refund right away.

I never had mine leak before but it always comes in crooked in one corner. Always the same spot lol.
Oh I know it's not voodoo magic. I'm just saying some people just don't seem to believe it is helpful. I really think it's the most helpful thing I do to my tank. And I agree the transactions are very stress free. I'm on subscription and it comes to PayPal every month anso. Pay and it arrives like clockwork. It would only be easier if it was set to autopay.

My leak was like maybe in 2021 or 2022. It literally looked like the mail service had stepped on it or ran it over. It was nothing Dave did. Then the post office looks at me like I'm the crazy one. I'm just like "Yall essentially smashed this package and learned a lesson. Mess around and find out!"

Madison Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I know it's not voodoo magic. I'm just saying some people just don't seem to believe it is helpful. I really think it's the most helpful thing I do to my tank. And I agree the transactions are very stress free. I'm on subscription and it comes to PayPal every month anso. Pay and it arrives like clockwork. It would only be easier if it was set to autopay.

My leak was like maybe in 2021 or 2022. It literally looked like the mail service had stepped on it or ran it over. It was nothing Dave did. Then the post office looks at me like I'm the crazy one. I'm just like "Yall essentially smashed this package and learned a lesson. Mess around and find out!"
I wasn't sure if you were being serious or not lol. My native language is not English as you can probably tell already. Just wanted to share my positive experience and confirm that it actually works as it should be!

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wasn't sure if you were being serious or not lol. My native language is not English as you can probably tell already. Just wanted to share my positive experience and confirm that it actually works as it should be!
You type well and make great sense for a non-native speaker. Mich better than I type or speak Spanish but as an American we do get poor second language learning in school.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I've used this seller on and off for multiple years. Their product has only gotten better with time and is really one of the best priced products put there. Even if it wasn't one of the best prices the product is fantastic and I would still be loyal.

The change in dosing my tank does so many weird things its really hard to explain how beneficial it has become. Of course it is food and blah blah blah but it also seems to cut down on my unwanted algae growth as well. It's like the phyto helps out compete things I don't want. It has become realistically my favorite thing to put in my tank put of all the witchcraft people try to sell us. This is the voodoo that actually helps my tank.

Just wanted to say thanks as always and put out a good review before my phyto comes in tomorrow.

Also had one leak in the mail once so the mail service wouldn't deliver. The seller sent out a new one right away. But if you have a weird green liquid explode in a package and go ask the post office where your package is be aware they are going to ask you some weird questions. Luckily my mail people were like Cool! You have a reef tank! Or it would have been an even weirder day!

Thanks Dave I appreciate all you do!

Thanks! And, thanks for sharing your experience. My experience is similar, and I receive feedback form many others who see these benefits. It really seems to make the system more "robust" all the way around. Thanks again!

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! And, thanks for sharing your experience. My experience is similar, and I receive feedback form many others who see these benefits. It really seems to make the system more "robust" all the way around. Thanks again!
No problem. Phyto just arrived on time by the way! I appreciate the service.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have receved and email with the tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. We will harvest on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 134 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back