OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Taking Orders. Harvest fresh 8-species blend on Monday, and ship on Tuesday. Sizes and prices are in the first post. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
looking for a gallon + ? how much shipped to 75056

Hello! A gallon is $58, and 5 quarts would be $65. That includes USPS Priority Mail shipping. I can do a gallon in either a bag with a screw top, or 4 one-quart bottles. The 5 quarts would have to be in a bag.

If you would like some, just PM your PayPal email, and I will send you an invoice.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Checking to see when your next batch of Phyto will be available to order

Hello! I will be harvesting tomorrow night and shipping on Tuesday. If you would like some, just send me your PayPal email and what size you would like, and I will send you an invoice (sizes and prices are in the first post). I can do Venmo too if you prefer.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Newly setting up a sump would I put this in my refugium instead of copepods? I already have Chaeto

Phyto and pods would both be excellent additions. One doesn't replace the other, they work together. The phyto feeds filter feeders (including corals) and small organisms like pods. The small organisms and their offspring in various stages of development feed the corals and other organisms.

Phytoplankton is the base of the food chain in a natural reef. It converts sunlight into food by way of photosynthesis. This most basic food feeds other organisms and so on to the top of the food chain. Without phytoplankton, the oceans as we know them would die.

There is a good possibility that you have some pods in your system - they are pretty ubiquitous, so they likely were added with your chaeto or frags, or rocks. If you do have some, dosing phyto will allow them to multiply. This would be very good for your system.

Good luck with your new refugium, and let me know if you have any questions or would like some phyto.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Harvesting Tonight, and shipping tomorrow. I still have some left, so let me know if anyone else wants some. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with a tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. I will harvest on Monday and ship on Tuesday.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 95 76.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back