Fresh start

Got another clown because my onxy lost her "husband" it was labeled as a normal perc. I'm thinking snow onxy/Picasso. Anyone know?
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1386380246.492164.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1386380262.425355.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1386380308.309994.jpg

Someone's excited for a new friend ;)
 
Updates. Everything thriving, moved all coral and clams. All levels stable at 0.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1388264540.441893.jpg

Got 21 branches of frogspawn for 40$ because it was almost dead at purchase.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1388264587.947118.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1388264598.146546.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1388264609.633000.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1388264620.398588.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new