Fresh Start:

r2r-gif-welcome.gif
 
Hey everyone...Just want to introduce myself..I’ve
Been a hobbyist for over 30 years but new to Reef-keeping ..I set up a 29 gallon biocube a few years ago...did a lot of research & had my fair share of lessons learned.A year ago I upgraded
to the stock 32 led hood (not impressed) & I just
Upgraded to new AI Prime hd this week..I love it already (shimmer is great) & my corals are improving.Currently my Reef is housing a pair of
Orange Storms hosting a Purple base bta ..& an Orange Rock Flower nem...a pair Cardinals & assorted corals starting to recover...I downloaded
My settings from a David Saxby link but chose the
Reefer who owned a biocube on same site & set my 30 day acclimation @ 50%.Tweaked down the whites to 30% -set the blues to 40% after peak times for coral viewing.(Still Learning)..any tips appreciated....
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.
I’m trying to attach a pic of my orange storms but like the thread says the Reef is like “starting over”
E4EDA80D-5333-4AEC-BF26-8D12B708FB37.jpeg

 
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.
I’m trying to attach a pic of my orange storms but like the thread says the Reef is like “starting over”
E4EDA80D-5333-4AEC-BF26-8D12B708FB37.jpeg

Sorry the video isn’t playing..I’ll get there...My Orange Storms are the result of 6 generations of breeding with the 5th gen. being the Black Storms
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here

pics required...lol we all love pics happy reefing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new