Friend or foe?

Franco1024

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2021
Messages
205
Reaction score
138
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it’s a baby brittle sea star but not sure came on some live rock I just purchased.

C111633C-4FF0-49FA-A5A2-0F42BC4D602B.jpeg 4A3BC8EA-9A74-4410-BEB2-B64D14271199.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0129.MOV
    14.1 MB
Good find
 
I must be lucky then I found 2 lol. I got one with a copepod hotel thing, and went back today for some small live rock for a zoa garden and got another one.
 
In time you will have hundreds of them. They are a great addition to cuc. You rarely ever see them since they like dark and hanging out in rocks. You will only see their tentacles. They reproduce fast. Nice find
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new