Fritz Salt Issues?

RedSea500MaxS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Call Fritz....trust me they care! They are a very large scale company in treatment industry, and Aquaria is a smaller separate division dedicated to quality products! I can guarantee if you call they will put you through to the #1 head guy over Aquaria market. I did on their Ca Part 2 and got immediate callback. Very nice and totally concerned with huge in-house lab they can access for testing of whatever is needed to track down any potential issues. Keep us up to speed please. I use Fritz Pro salt as well.

SeaDweller

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Call Fritz....trust me they care! They are a very large scale company in treatment industry, and Aquaria is a smaller separate division dedicated to quality products! I can guarantee if you call they will put you through to the #1 head guy over Aquaria market. I did on their Ca Part 2 and got immediate callback. Very nice and totally concerned with huge in-house lab they can access for testing of whatever is needed to track down any potential issues. Keep us up to speed please. I use Fritz Pro salt as well.
I’ve called their aquatics department a few times, they have yet to answer my voicemails. If that’s caring, then they REALLY do care! They don’t even respond to their forum when they were here.

RedSea500MaxS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve called their aquatics department a few times, they have yet to answer my voicemails. If that’s caring, then they REALLY do care! They don’t even respond to their forum when they were here.

Huh...let me dig up the head of the aquatics departments phone number and name and I will PM you. Sorry, I only had one issue with their Part 2 with question.

SeaDweller

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Huh...let me dig up the head of the aquatics departments phone number and name and I will PM you. Sorry, I only had one issue with their Part 2 with question.
No need, but thank you. I got his voicemail on three occasions. I called because I wanted to find out more about their salt when I used it because it looked so promising. But also wanted to talk about some funny numbers I was getting. I’ve since moved on, but thanks for the gesture.

KStatefan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
weighs in on what?

How does he know what the OPs problem is? How does his tank at a different location prove anything about the OPs tank?

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ICP-analysis.com doesnt have the best reputation for reliable results.

Hi madweazl! We work closely with ICP-Analysis and rely on their results for monitoring water quality in our own systems. Is there anything we might be able to help clear up in terms of their reliability?

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
ICP-analysis.com doesnt have the best reputation for reliable results.
Lol I've thought the same at first. I sent out 3 different companys icp test all at once and they all came up different. Some elements were extremely varied. Theres quite a few people that have done it also, this was when ati comeout with there icp testing so I'll have to dig up all the results if you guys wanted to see. Pretty discouraging actually

I think what's most reliable is a company that's completely dedicated to a single trade, not like Triton or aquaforest or ati. Also its highly possible to have changing parameters if saltwater is aloud to sit for a couple of days. So after everything was said and done I prefer icp analysis. Even tho I rarely icp test after what happened a few years back.

CNDReef

Formally Toomanyfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I
Yeah anything past 1.028 is not normal. Most of us keep 1.025-1.026. I’d say the majority of SPS keepers (including myself) like 1.026

I was under the impression coral reefs range from 30-40 ppt in the world ?

Back