Frogspawn and apthasia....

Peter Dietz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a dual head and there is a small apthasia on the bottom by where the stem meets the frag plug. I have no idea how to remove it from the frag plug profits in the frag plug or the stem. Would it be causing my frogspawn to not fully open?
20171206_193528.jpg

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It could be, if they touch it when open. Is it on the plug or their stalk? Could you remove the plug and reglue the coral only? Safest way without chance of it releasing spawn of satan

OP
OP
Peter Dietz

Peter Dietz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it is attached about 1/2 an inch up from the plug on the actual stalk of the frag. What would be the best course of action?

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a dual head and there is a small apthasia on the bottom by where the stem meets the frag plug. I have no idea how to remove it from the frag plug profits in the frag plug or the stem. Would it be causing my frogspawn to not fully open?
20171206_193528.jpg
It's possible. Is it the only one that you know of in the tank? you could get some super glue and glue over it to kill it. if you have multiple you might want to try investing in a peppermint shrimp, they're known to eat them.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 32 21.6%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 108 73.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.1%
Back