Frogspawn Brown Jelly Syndrome

jackalexander

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2020
Messages
378
Reaction score
173
Location
Ventura
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had my frogspawn for about 2 months now and it’s been super healthy, the flesh and polyps look happy and very extended but I noticed a possible spot of brown jelly on it probably about a month ago but never thought anything of it. this is the frogspawn today, any thoughts or suggestions of what I should do?
792ECC6B-98AD-496B-8F06-82ED2BACD762.jpeg
(I’ll try to get a picture in the white light tomorrow)
 
Looks perfectly healthy. If it was BJD, it wouldn’t still be here a month later. Mighta been poop.
 
Looks perfectly healthy. If it was BJD, it wouldn’t still be here a month later. Mighta been poop.
thank goodness, it must just be either poop or some sort of discoloration on the bottom side!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new