Frogspawn has bubble?

wabooth555

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2013
Messages
208
Reaction score
21
Location
Cape Carteret, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just noticed my frogspawn has one large bubble. I've never seen this before. Should I be concerned?

Thanks!
Wayne
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4192.MOV
    37.3 MB
I just noticed my frogspawn has one large bubble. I've never seen this before. Should I be concerned?

Thanks!
Wayne
Couldn’t get the movie to play can you take a pic?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new