Frogspawn ID please

ghos7protocol

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2024
Messages
10
Reaction score
10
Location
DFW
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I purchased 2 of these from a local shop and they did not have a name for it. I have looked everywhere and asked around all my local shops and no one has seen anything like it. Any ideas as to what it could be? The mouth is a highlighter green, very bright to the point the pictures don’t do it justice. The tentacles and tips are purple. I used a filter for one picture and the other two are blue settings from kessil 360x tuna blues.

IMG_5704.jpeg IMG_5718.jpeg IMG_5553.jpeg
 
Hello all! I purchased 2 of these from a local shop and they did not have a name for it. I have looked everywhere and asked around all my local shops and no one has seen anything like it. Any ideas as to what it could be? The mouth is a highlighter green, very bright to the point the pictures don’t do it justice. The tentacles and tips are purple. I used a filter for one picture and the other two are blue settings from kessil 360x tuna blues.

IMG_5704.jpeg IMG_5718.jpeg IMG_5553.jpeg
They look like just a common ‘Bicolour Frogspawn’.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new