Frogspawn inside coming out?! Help

thisguy1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
242
Reaction score
69
Location
Greensboro
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lately my frogspawn hasn’t been opening like it used too. I’ve had it for a few weeks it was doing fine until now noticed its insides coming out late at night. It’s even has a fresh new baby head growing. Should I dip it and see if that’ll work? The flesh isn’t tearing but it recedes just at night showing it’s insides. My tank is still new just turned a month old going through the ugly stage and getting green algae dots everywhere. I do a weekly water changes. It was my first tester coral. I don’t have a phos,mag, or calcium test kit yet but here’s my parameters now
  • Alk 8-9 dKH
  • PH 7.6-8
  • Nitrate 0
  • Nitrite 0
  • Ammonia 0
  • Salinity 1.025
  • Temp 77-78

IMG_5394.jpeg IMG_5383.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new