Frogspawn not well

Cuse89

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2021
Messages
102
Reaction score
25
Location
Buffalo
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m not sure why or how to troubleshoot but I have a 2 frogspawn both decking in health everything else looks good in tank
Params aren’t bad either not sure on where to start on troubleshooting. It’s a mixed tank along with torches and hammers that are all doing completely fine, so why just frogspawn!?
 
Could be coral warfare - could be something else. Post your parameters and an image or two if you can.
I’ll get a pic tomorrow but current tested today are
Phos .14
Nitrate 1.5
Alk 8.2
 
I'd say Phos isn't ideal but nothing wrong there. My tank runs .09-1.1 and nitrates between 15-20 and my frogspawns loves it
 
I'd say Phos isn't ideal but nothing wrong there. My tank runs .09-1.1 and nitrates between 15-20 and my frogspawns loves it
Ya I’m going to check magnesium tomorrow, but also going to try and get my nitrates up slowly then, possibly move to lower flow and light
 
Ya I’m going to check magnesium tomorrow, but also going to try and get my nitrates up slowly then, possibly move to lower flow and light
And calcium tomorrow also
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new