from Burlington Ontario

silent1mezzo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2021
Messages
304
Reaction score
301
Location
Burlington, ON
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I joined R2R a couple years ago but only started posting on it. I've had saltwater tanks for the past 10 years or so and currently have a 30g display + 10g sump. I'm currently working on setting up a 75g display + 40g sump and eventually transferring everything over. You can follow along and help me on my build thread.

Looking forward to chatting and meeting many other reefers!

IMG_7621.png
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new