From lurker to poster

Inkmouse

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2024
Messages
23
Reaction score
38
Location
UsA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I've lurked about the forums unregistered for about a year now and have had a 65 gal running for about 8 months.

Plenty of mistakes made along the way and in the midst of planning some changes soon, so I figured it was time to transition away from just being a lurker.

Look forward to interacting with everyone in the future and asking questions in other parts of the forum.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hello! I've lurked about the forums unregistered for about a year now and have had a 65 gal running for about 8 months.

Plenty of mistakes made along the way and in the midst of planning some changes soon, so I figured it was time to transition away from just being a lurker.

Look forward to interacting with everyone in the future and asking questions in other parts of the forum.
Welcome to R2R!! We are happy to have you here.
 
W E L C O M E !!!
 
Hello! I've lurked about the forums unregistered for about a year now and have had a 65 gal running for about 8 months.

Plenty of mistakes made along the way and in the midst of planning some changes.....

AaaR2R2.gif


And we've all made those! You'll learn a lot here. Compared to the forum I was on before (long gone now) this place is huge. So there I'd always someone who can answer your questions.

So Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!
 
Hello! I've lurked about the forums unregistered for about a year now and have had a 65 gal running for about 8 months.

Plenty of mistakes made along the way and in the midst of planning some changes soon, so I figured it was time to transition away from just being a lurker.

Look forward to interacting with everyone in the future and asking questions in other parts of the forum.
Glad you've officially joined us! Don't forget to start your build thread! Link on how to do that in my signature. :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new