• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

fs: 4 used phoenix de 250w

  • Thread starter Thread starter benny z
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

benny z

coral care giver
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
2,415
Reaction score
57
Location
illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have 4 phoenix bulbs that i used for 7.5 months at just 6 hrs/day. should have a solid 6 months left on them.

buy all 4 for $80 + nominal shipping.

phoenixbulbs.jpg


thanks,
ben
 
How much for the cat?
 
Gary, if I were you I'd back out of the deal if you don't get the cat.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new