• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: 60g cube system

  • Thread starter Thread starter swayd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

swayd

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2011
Messages
545
Reaction score
85
Location
The Bay, ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
I have to sell my Reef set-up that just finished cycling. I set it up a couple months ago and now need to let her go as I need the cash.
I do however want to sell everything together as I do not have time to part this tank out, sorry!

Tank:
24"x 24"x 24" 60 gallon cube ACRYLIC
Built in overflow
1.5" drain
2x 3/4" returns
Mag 7 return pump

Sump
plastic bin 17 gallons
tlf 150 reactor w/ biopellets and pump
Eshopps psk 75 in sump skimmer with pump
150watt ehiem jager heater
Live Rock ~20lbs
ATO I made myself w/6 gallon reservoir of fresh water

Display:
~40lbs of Live Rock
30lbs live sand
Jebao WP-25
tunze 6045
Mj1000

will include Ecotec Mp10 for an additional $140(not wireless and will only sell if you take everything else)


Kole tang
2x clownfish
4 corals( some zoas duncans and a couple sps) all brown at the moment.

Light:
Reef radiance DM132E Full spectrum LED
2x Boost LED par 30

This set up is solid and very convenient for anyone looking for something easy to set up. All of the sides of the stand are removable for easy maintenance and the stand is waterproof. Please serious inquiries only for the entire set up.

$400 for everything

Located in livermore, ca 94551
Pick up only!
Thanks for looking

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1396585073.996503.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1396585081.997523.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1396585091.486948.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1396585105.082817.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1396585119.423181.jpg
 
Killer deal for someone...wrong coast for me though. :)

GLWS!

-Matt
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new