• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: 6x RapidLED Onyx + BlueFish Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

CivicS14

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$600 SHIPPED to you.

6x RapidLED Onyx
  • 4 units purchased new, almost 4 years old, 1 unit has 1 blue LED light dimmer than others or out (hard to tell)
  • 2 units purchased used earlier this year, previous owner said used for 2 years then stored away
  • All units since I owned it been running max settings at 25% at 10 hours a day (whites and reds/greens/uvs around hours a day)
  • hanging kit for all units included
Controller options
  • BlueFish controller - my preferred choice, can control from anywhere with bluefish app
  • Apex Cables - will have to splice the cable to the current cables I'm using for bluefish
  • Manual Dimmer included - Same plugs used on bluefish
These will grow any corals (here is a recent shot of my tank using these lights) - with 6 units + 2t5ho's, running 25% max, I was at 250 PAR on sandbed on a 4' tank (redsea p500)

These are sold as is - all units functioning and can facetime to test all lights for you to show you (exception of 1 unit and 1 blue LED stated above) or create a time stamped video for you.

Currently not packed up so I can verify test for any purchaser. It will take me max 2 days (not including weekends) to have it packed and shipped after payment.

IMG_8606.jpeg IMG_8607.jpeg IMG_8605.jpg IMG_8380.jpeg

Ecvernon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a frag tank light. If you decide to sell 1 light I would be interested.

Good luck with your sale.

KenO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you decide to part out, I would be interested in the BlueFish Controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 66 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 6.9%
Back