Fs: AcIII, dc8, temperature probe, ph probe, aquanotes

Liz ZoaGirl

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2009
Messages
140
Reaction score
23
Location
Socal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this controller from a reefer but i decided not to set it up on my new Tank i will go with different brand, the controller comes with dc8, temp probe, ph probe(may need to be replaced soon) aquanotes.

asking price $320 shipped


l_0b24a725b01c460dabaf1dc616b79a19.jpg


l_13728a149fcd472facc880b1f307f5af.jpg


l_215a06bd7624495eae40e0e3c2f7b56a.jpg


l_bfc4687b098d4ba4874c67ac6ba52ad0.jpg


Liz~
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new