FS: Apex Light with WXM

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pikemartin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pikemartin

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2014
Messages
180
Reaction score
3
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my Apex due to frustration. I'm over updates and Dealing with the software configuration. Worked fine until I tried updating. In the middle of the update my power went out. Now the controller flashing yellow and I can't get the display to reboot. I know I could contact customer service but I'm just over it. My loss your gain. Below is what's included with original packaging.

-EB8-Outlet 1 appears to stay on. Assuming it's the programming.
-WXM-worked great until the update power outage.
-PH Probe: I purchased new 6months ago
-Temp Prob: worked great
-Controller/Display
-I'll also include my wireless power adaptors

Asking $340 Shipped through PayPal. PM if interested. Thanks Chris.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1465251241.518450.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1465251254.299794.jpg
 
It's in boot loader mode, you have to try to configure it, happened to me I know it's frustrating. Just being honest but you'll have a hard time selling it at that price unless you get it out of boot loader mode. It's not that hard man, Google and the apex forum is you're best friend
 
I will do 200 for all of it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new