FS Bounce mushrooms (local pick up only)

Bdroid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2018
Messages
434
Reaction score
1,773
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I have the following for sell within the Torrance area. Let me know if there’s any questions.

Dragon lady bounce: $160
Baby neptune bounce: $80
Gonzo golden dragon disc: $220
All 3: $420

They’re a little irritated from me picking them up for a picture...I try taking another one based on request.

OBO - Trying to free up some room

C1EB3F48-425A-4745-BA04-CC709AC2CDC2.jpeg 6B6E9CBB-B8C2-49DD-9EA4-0481F7A78EC9.jpeg 698EDC30-6A3C-49F9-B893-43F44561BD28.jpeg
 
Shipping to me
Gonzo golden dragon disc: $220
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new