• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS - Brand New Kessil A360W-E

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kataro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kataro

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2011
Messages
597
Reaction score
35
Location
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are the newest Kessil on the block. I'm selling these because I decided to use the radion I already have.

Used for maybe 4-5 hours to see how they look.

Come with Box / everything.

asking 650$ for both shipped... Or 335$ shipped for each.
 
Good price. I wished I see it yesterday. I just bought three A350W yesterday. :(
 
bumpp lots of interests, no bite yet

These are brand new!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new