FS: Bubbleking Mini180 Gen 1

  • Thread starter Thread starter fishytyme
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fishytyme

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
215
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,
I have a used BK mini 180 for sale that is left over from my 90g setup. I been keeping it as a backup skimmer but decided i dont really need a backup skimmer. I purchased this skimmer used on RC little over one year ago however i probably only used it for about 7-9 months. The pump is in perfect working condition however the riser cup is a bit scratch up. The person i purchased from was suppose to get me a new one but he never did. However it does not affect the performance of the skimmer. Here a pic of the riser cup.
P1010834.jpg

here are some more pics of the skimmer:
P1010839.jpg

P1010831.jpg

P1010838.jpg

P1010836.jpg

P1010837.jpg

P1010835.jpg

P1010833.jpg


Holiday Special: $500 shipped in the lower U.S.!!!! or OBO
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new