FS - Cato RBTA's

BfishLpond78

F.U.P.A.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lineage to the infamous Cato nems, beautiful speckling on the tenticles and silver coloring on the base. Some do bubble, but its obviously hit or miss.

A friend of mines tank decided to split a seal and started leaking. We had to act quickly in order to preserve the livestock. He didn't have the room to house these beautiful nems so he asked me to hold onto them.

Selling these for $40 each so he can purchase a new tank to get back on his feet. All of his fish and corals are currently in a 40B.

Please PM if interested

-Mike

Attachments

• Nems 1 (1).JPG
    Nems 1 (1).JPG
    375.2 KB · Views: 347
  • Nems 1 (2).JPG
    Nems 1 (2).JPG
    310.8 KB · Views: 328

Bryan47

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Over hauling my tank. Had a beauty like this and it split and then the two halves just didn't succeed :( I would love to add one but my clowns turn into real *****s when they have one to host ;)

Bryan47

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PS this reminds me of the mystic aquarium Nem tank. Well done!

OP
OP
BfishLpond78

BfishLpond78

F.U.P.A.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Over hauling my tank. Had a beauty like this and it split and then the two halves just didn't succeed :( I would love to add one but my clowns turn into real *****s when they have one to host ;)

Interesting, I usually found my clowns to be a little more docile as they spent most of the time in the anemone. I mean they usually will protect it if a passer by gets close, but nothing terrible.

clueless

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long time no see... How are the tanks doing??
Thanks for asking. I've gone back to my original set-up- 3 tanks,3 seperate sumps.Gave away 120 or what was salvageable of it, as well as the livestock,what was left of it. Rebuilding my old tanks, putting in new rock and sand.Would like to get back where I started. Now I have a $5000+ water change system,and a lot more knowledge of what I will not do or allow going forward. Was almost ready to throw in the towel a couple of months ago after 5 consecutive months of $500 a month additional electric bill charges,and no free time (just trying to limit damage,and mitigate pest,algae and whatever other problems that could possibly arise.) Fortunately a few people stepped up and are mentoring me. Certainly learning the value of patience and self-reliance. I saw you are resigning as VP. Sorry to hear that. You were very committed,lots of fresh ideas, and a selfless promoter of CTARS. Wish you the best going forward. If you ever need me to help you with anything give me a call. Hope to see you and Amy around Thanks. Rich

OP
OP
BfishLpond78

BfishLpond78

F.U.P.A.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for asking. I've gone back to my original set-up- 3 tanks,3 seperate sumps.Gave away 120 or what was salvageable of it, as well as the livestock,what was left of it. Rebuilding my old tanks, putting in new rock and sand.Would like to get back where I started. Now I have a $5000+ water change system,and a lot more knowledge of what I will not do or allow going forward. Was almost ready to throw in the towel a couple of months ago after 5 consecutive months of $500 a month additional electric bill charges,and no free time (just trying to limit damage,and mitigate pest,algae and whatever other problems that could possibly arise.) Fortunately a few people stepped up and are mentoring me. Certainly learning the value of patience and self-reliance. I saw you are resigning as VP. Sorry to hear that. You were very committed,lots of fresh ideas, and a selfless promoter of CTARS. Wish you the best going forward. If you ever need me to help you with anything give me a call. Hope to see you and Amy around Thanks. Rich

Rich I heard of your story and the terrible experience you were put through. It's a shame when people are taken advantage of, and for that I'm very sorry to hear that. I'm very happy to see you pressing forward with your system. Karma as we all know is a serious B, it will come back around.

Jason - all I can say is, I feel your pain. I lurked in the background and Rich said it perfectly. Good luck in the future.

Oh and welcome to the VP club [emoji12]

Vaiodude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys!

Rich - Glad that you are still keeping the systems up and running, you had some beautiful tanks!

Mike - Thanks for the warm welcome to the VP club lol [emoji39]

Hope to see you guys around.

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 26 28.6%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 30 33.0%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back